How to order, pay and receive
Order: webshop, online order form, e-mail or phone/text
• In the webshop you can order by clicking on the category (or preferred products) > products details > buy
Then you can “continue shopping” or “view cart”. When you are ready you can check your cart by clicking “view cart”. In the shopping cart you can log in or enter a billing address and/or a shipping address. Finally select a shipping method: click Edit shipping (see shipping below) and select a payment: click on the edit payment (see payment below)
• Firms and veterinarians may send their own order form via email.
• Intra-Community VAT: Our professional customers from European countries outside of Belgium can now order and pay directly in the webshop according to the intra-EU export regulations (VAT 0%).
Registered customers: mail your valid VAT number to us and we will change your account so you will only see prices exclusive of VAT after logging in next time.
New customer? Send before ordering your company and address informations and we will make an "EU account" for you as soon as possible. Afterwards we will send your login information to you.
For our vets/large consumer customers a similar system is in the pipeline.
Payment: bank transfer, PayPal or numerous debit and credit card options
In the web shop you can automatically choose between:
• Bank transfer; you can pay the total amount (easiest in euro) to our bank account. This is a preferred and safe way and your receipt from home banking/bank is your proof of payment. Our IBAN and BIC/SWIFT follow in the confirmation e-mail. Please write your name as reference. Delays of international payments - approximately 1-3 days - depend on your local bank/netbanking.
BANK Argenta Belgium IBAN: BE20 9795 9288 8556 - BIC/SWIFT: ARSPBE22
• PayPal: We are ”verified PayPal member”. With PayPal you can send payments online with your credit card in a free, secure and convenient manner. If you use PayPal, your banking information is not directly exchanged with the seller. PayPal offers a solution to act as a secure intermediary. More information can be found at www.PayPal.com.
PayPal direct link: www.paypal.me/swanneu
• Debit and credit card options: We offer numerous payment options and an options list by MultiSafePay in the shopping cart.
If you order by mail or online order form we prepare your order with the utmost care and will send you an order confirmation with the appropriate amount to your inbox. Then you can calmly check your order and thereafter pay as you prefer:
• Transfer by home banking or via your bank
• A direct link with payment possibilities for PayPal and debit/credit card options follows in our conformation-emails.
Shipping: Postal, GLS or DSV.
We ship our products in across Europe + USA and Canada.
Small packages are often dispatched by ordinary post, bigger ones by transportation service. (Most of the times Post/GLS for parcels and pallets by DSV).
If you have special requirements with regard to transport, you may contact us so we try to find a suitable solution for you.
All prices as shown are excluding shipping costs.
Your contribution in these costs depends on the address to ship to.
In most cases, we take a large share of the costs on us, nevertheless you can see the costs in the shopping cart or we send a confirmation in advance, so that there will be no unforeseen costs for you.
|Euro 0||0 €||0 €|
|Euro 1||4,90 €||125 €|
|Euro 2||9,90 €||200 €|
|Euro 3||12,90 €||250 €|
|Euro 4||17,90 €||350 €|
Euro 0: Belgium, The Netherlands
Euro 1: Denmark, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Austria, Italy
Euro 2: Finland, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
Euro 3: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic
Euro 4: United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, remote European islands, rest of Europe, USA, Canada
If you want a delivery on a remote island, you need to choose Euro 4 or contact us.
Mostly outside the EU: Each country has different rules concerning import duties and taxes. Often, there may not be a charge, but there is also the chance that upon arrival the customer will be charged duties/taxes; in which case the customer is responsible for the extra charges.
Delay and Warehouse:
Shipping usually takes approx. 2-4 days, under normal circumstances (for example no bad weather/traffic problems ...)
Global Medics: we almost always have all products in stock. Of course it can happen that something is sold out, but we always have the possibility to quickly order from the main warehouse and in that case delivery takes just 24-48 hours longer.
In each case we report on the order confirmation if there is a delay so that you can take it in charge.
With small damages you can demand that the postman/driver waits until you have opened the package and checked if the content is okay.
If transport damage is found, you must refuse to accept it, which means that the postman or freight carrier takes the goods back.
Please inform us as soon as possible about it. We take care of treating it and inform you about an appropriate solution/replacement.
For cancellation of a purchase, contact us about it first. Because we deal in among others supplements, we have to make aware that dietary supplements are non refundable. This is because we are to guarantee the proper storage of food supplements, which is not possible for us if it has been out of our warehouse.
In the exceptional circumstance of a return you have to pay for the freight to return it. The goods have to be returned in the same condition as when received. The product MUST ALWAYS be returned in its original packaging. The original packaging is returned is a condition which makes a resale possible. The customer is solely responsible for the goods to arrive in mint condition. Because we take a large share of the costs of postage and packaging on us, we pay 80% of the purchase price back. After reception and control the money is directly transferred to the buyer´s account. All other expenses in connection with purchase or return will not be refunded. Items are not returnable after 14 days
GENERAL ORDERING INFO
All the prices as shown are including VAT. If you buy for your company and need an official invoice, just let us know about it (non-Belgian companies with valid VAT number can receive an intra-Community supply/bill).
We have a “change currency” button, but the prices in euro are always the correct basis.
Please remember that we cannot be held responsible for errors in pricing or information. Thank you for informing us in the case of this.
If you have more questions, comments or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.